Recent Blog Posts
- John’s Twitters for 2010-03-25
- You don’t Use Interest Rates to Control Cabbage Prices: China February CPI +2.7% will Not Trigger Policy Tightening.
- Pelosi’s Sunday House Health Care Non-Vote Will Not Survive Constitutional Challenge
- CPI Data Show Price Stability? I Don’t Think So.
- John’s Twitters for 2010-03-14
Ask John Your Questions
If you have any questions about the global economy or investing, leave a voicemail at 702.358.0224 and look for John's answer to your question on his blog.
John on Fox Business
John on TV